Monday, November 18, 2013

Travel Log – Northern Arizona

The last week in October Queenie and Honey May hit the road and headed north to Saint George, Utah.
While most folks will take the shortest route through Las Vegas.
We decided on the scenic route through the Navajo Reservation.
And, boy oh boy are we glad we did!
The scenery was beyond beautiful!!!
In the studio, the Queenie Mother’s Blue Birds quilt is all quilted up and off Sir Owen the Innova.
I’m even really pleased with the back of this beauty.

Until next time.
Have a great day!

post signature

6 comments:

Gerry said...

This was an AWESOME trip!

Carole Reid said...

You've proven once again....... always choose the scenic route! My gosh that's some pretty scenery.
Both front and back of your quilt is beyond gorgeous!
Happy tripping to you, Queenie. xo

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I love the scenery in Northern AZ. But I think I like the quilt even better. Fabulous colors and quilting. Oma Linda

Jen said...

Your quilts are beautiful! Someday I'd like to make a Hawaiian quilt :)

Jennifer Michelle said...

What beautiful scenery! I've never seen desert land like that before in real life. I just love the purple on that quilt too!

Michele said...

such truly gorgeous countryside! and as always, beautiful quilts! happy weekend! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...