Friday, October 14, 2011

The Delicious


When Honey Man came into Queenie’s life so did two wonderful fur babies, Minnie and Callie.  As is the Queenie tradition, I dubbed them The Delicious… Minnie Delicious and Callie Delicious.

The Delicious are rescue dogs which were adopted by Honey Man and his big heart. Though we don’t know exactly how old they are our best guess is that Minnie is around 7 years and Callie is around 10 years.

Callie is the sweetest love puppy you will ever meet. She loves to give hugs, gaze fondly and wag her tail generously.

Minnie is our devoted, quirky, glamour girl. She loves being with her humans, giving kisses and giving more kisses.

The Delicious fearlessly show unconditional love; a richness Queenie and Honey Man are happy to receive everyday be it the always I’m so glad and excited to see you welcome or the unexpected paw that gently rests on a knee.
A very happy Friday to all!!

Always, Queenie Believe

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Awww, they are adorable!!! I wondered who The Delicious was!!! You have a special family and so much love--it is a blessing!!!
XO
Cindy

Victoria said...

Yay, you're posting! Your wedding dress (in your previous post) is gorgeous and I love the way you had your hair done. You made a beautiful bride.

Callie and Minnie are just precious. Bless you and Honey Man for adopting them!

Blessings, Victoria

Char said...

Aww Victoria,
They are delicious to look at too. What sweeties you have,
Char

Hettienne Grobler said...

Queenie, what a wonderful blog! I am here to stay! I love visiting the kingdom of disbelief and do my utmost to live there as much as I can. Bridgid has a special place in my kingdom. I visited her in Kildare. You can read about it at http://pathofdivinelove.blogspot.com/2011/04/brigidbrigitbridebrede-mary-of-gael.html. Wonderful to meet you!!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! I love your dogs! they looks so beautiful and I can imagine how sweet and lovable they are giving hugs and kisses! I'm happy they have found you!
x Teje & Nero

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...